East Coast Credit Union (Bergengren) — Energy Audit
East Coast Credit Union (Bergengren)
East Coast Credit Union is a full-service ﬁnancial institution, who offer a wide range of products and services, from everyday banking requirements to assisting with financial planning.
The Bergengren branch in Antigonish was experiencing higher than expected energy bills. Analysis of their energy consumption was needed to provide economical solutions to these energy costs.
MCA Consultants was hired to conduct an energy audit for this branch. A catalogue of all energy bills (oil, electrical, propane, natural gas, water, etc.) for a three year history was created and an energy profile was established from this data. The development of the proposed energy savings measures within the Efficiency Nova Scotia guidelines was used to prepare a Scoping Study Report while assisting the client as a liaison with Efficiency Nova Scotia.
- Energy Analysis
- Scoping Study Report
- Efficiency Nova Scotia coordination
Key Design Elements
- Three-year energy profile was created from all energy bills (oil, electrical, propane, natural gas, water, etc)
- Preparation of Scoping Study Report
- Development of proposed energy savings measures within Efficiency Nova Scotia guidelines
- Assisting client as liaison with Efficiency Nova Scotia