Holiday Inn (Deer Lake) — Pool Investigation
Deer Lake, NL
Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc.
Holiday Inn is an international hotel chain with over 1,100 locations worldwide, owned by InterContinental Hotels Group. The Deer Lake location offers various room sizes and types, breakfast lounge area, meeting spaces, and access to an indoor swimming pool with an 80 ft water slide.
The Deer Lake location was in need of a mechanical overview of their heating and cooling systems serving main public spaces (i.e., breakfast area and meeting rooms).
MCA Consultants was hired to conduct this investigation and provide suggestions for upgrades.
- Heating and Cooling Systems Existing Conditions Investigation
- Analysis of Findings and Report
- Operation/Maintenance Review
Key Design Elements
- Review of existing installed mechanical systems
- Review of existing Variable Refrigerant (VRF) HVAC controls
- Review of operator training and history
- Coordination with local sales and manufacturers’ representatives to establish best equipment practices
- Summary Report with findings and recommendations for upgrades, including costing and layouts of proposed changes