Northridge II — New Commercial Warehouse and Offices
Northridge II project was a new 67,500 sq.ft. total commercial warehouse and office.
MCA Consultants was hired for the full mechanical design for both warehouse and offices including HVAC systems, sanitary systems, and plumbing.
- Office Fit-up
Key Design Elements
- Base Building Design of Warehouse
- Design of HVAC and Plumbing systems for Office group in building
- Conventional HVAC including:
- Warehouse and Office Space Ventilation
- Air Conditioning (VRF system)
- Electrical Room Ventilation/Cooling
- Gas heating (piping system and selection of equipment/units)
- Mechanical Control Sequences
- Storm and Sanitary Drainage; including additional capacity for future three-storey office addition
- Domestic Water Plumbing