Scotiabank (Oromocto Branch)
Open Practice Inc.
Scotiabank is a Canadian-headquartered financial institution offering a wide range of products and services, from everyday banking requirements to assisting with financial planning, with branches all over North America.
MCA Consultants provided mechanical engineering design for the Scotiabank branch in Oromocto, NB.
- Noise Transmission Control
Key Design Elements
- Ventilation systems utilizing zoning controls to provide occupant comfort for small and large public and private spaces
- Noise Transmission Control between private spaces utilizing dampened transfer boxes
- Customer specific Plumbing systems for washrooms and lunchroom spaces, incorporating low flow water usage fixtures and point of use heating devices
- Special consideration for proper airflow and comfort control in private and closed office spaces