Sherlock Clothing Ltd — New Commerical Warehouse and Offices
Sherlock Clothing Ltd.
Sherlock Clothing Limited is a parent clothing company group managing various sister clothing stores throughout Atlantic Canada. This project was for a new two-storey, 56,500 sq.ft. total commercial warehouse and office.
MCA Consultants was hired for the design of both warehouse and office mechanical systems, sanitary systems, and plumbing.
Key Design Elements
- Conventional HVAC including:
- Office Space Ventilation, Air Conditioning; 22 zone VAV system with electric reheat with individual zone control
- Electrical Room Ventilation/Cooling
- Elevator Room Ventilation/Cooling
- Gas heating (piping system and selection of equipment/units)
- Mechanical Control Sequences
- Storm and Sanitary Drainage
- Elevator pit drainage
- Domestic Water Plumbing
- Flow Control Roof Drains and Storm water piping systems