Super 8 Hotel (St. John’s) — Pool Investigation
St. John’s, NL
Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc.
Super 8 is an international hotel chain with over 2,000 locations worldwide., owned by Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. The St. John’s location offers various room sizes and types, along with access to a hot tub and spacious indoor swimming pool with an 80 ft water slide.
The St. John’s location was in need of a mechanical overview of their public pool area.
MCA Consultants was hired to conduct this investigation and provide suggestions for upgrades.
- Pool Investigation, Analysis, and Report
- Calculations for Pool Ventilation/Humidity Control
- Operation/Maintenance Review
Key Design Elements
- Review of Chemical feed and usage systems
- Review of existing Ventilation systems and Dehumidification capacities
- Engineering calculations to establish correcting sizing of Ventilation and Moisture removal systems
- Review of operator training and history
- Summary Report with findings and recommendations for upgrades, including costing and layouts of proposed changes